Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Very Fun "Tradition"

As you've probably read from the last few posts, I've been playing the Super Hostile adventure map series. (By the way, I co-play it with my brother, another veteran of Minecraft.) Well, me and my brother were trying to pass an EXTREMELY hard dungeon with a wool at the other end, and me and my brother made it there alive (Not without dying 90 times) and got the wool. But by then, there were already ghasts outside the wool chamber, so me and my brother just said, "Screw this, we're blowing up this dungeon." It was SO ANNOYING that we just went in Creative and blew up the whole dungeon. Then we went to the surface and blew up the rest of the map, It was fun, so me and my brother made up a little "tradition":

Every time we give up or succeed on a Super Hostile map, we're just going to go into Creative and blow the whole place apart. Then I'll just load the next map in and we'll play the next one. That's how frustrating these maps are.

If you ever play the Super Hostile map series on multiplayer, I would suggest doing the same. It's a great way to blow off steam and "get revenge" on those really hard dungeons that you died in a million times.

No comments:

Post a Comment